Oct 16

Father freed after rooftop protest

14 comments

Skip to comment form

• Rox
    • Rox on 16 October 2018 at 19:15

There is no doubt he will end up in court again in the future.

1. Rox, would it make you feel better if Mr Lukjanenko goes to court again? J will be back with his dad, sooner or later. Medway should assist them in quicker reunification.

• Child-of-God
    • A. K on 16 October 2018 at 20:38

Fabulous news. Just goes to show, if people stand up to these cowardly bullies, there is a chance they will back down because the embarrassment to them of persecuting innocent people this way coming out, is too great.

BTW: “He says he has faced at the hands of Medway Council.” I think there is a typo there, is there a word missing? Maybe ‘persecution’, ‘abuse’, bullying’, ‘harassment’?

• Stephen
      • Stephen on 17 October 2018 at 11:12
        Author

Thanks. Corrected.

• Rox
    • Rox on 17 October 2018 at 02:26

Stephen, you write “My Lukjanenko” ! Is that a Freudian slip ? He has certainly provided you with a lot of material over the years.

• Stephen
      • Stephen on 17 October 2018 at 11:06
        Author

Corrected, thank you.

• Rox
        • Rox on 17 October 2018 at 15:08

These are probably deliberate mistakes to check that people actually read it before leaving comments. Very clever !

• Stephen
          • Stephen on 17 October 2018 at 15:25
            Author

I didn’t get where I am today …

• Rox
            • Rox on 17 October 2018 at 16:43

Yes indeed. Please can I display my little picture again ?

1. Thank you so much, dear Stephen for all you do for me and other parents. Current SW of my son Bib Summers virtually terrorise my son. His manager Thelma Ukueku was highly praised by Judge Hayden for reunification of radicalised teenager (who tried to run to Syria) and her radicalised father.
    However, her Medway authorities do not allow her or anyone else to even talk to me. Medway rejected even recommendations of psychologist they hired Dr. Monaco who visited me in prison.Medway rejected to cooperate with Independent Social Worker Maggie Mellon who offered to mediate.

They are so scared to be named for what they done to me and my son.

• BigMarktheGeezer
      • Mark J on 18 October 2018 at 12:05

I have added you to my prayer list, Eugene, I pray justice is done in this case

• Rox
    • Rox on 19 October 2018 at 02:26

All this makes me wonder what it is that you have actually done, if it is considered worse than being involved with terrorism in Syria (only in a sense — but you suggested the comparison).

Are you sure the Muslim father was radicalised himself ? It would make more sense if he wasn’t. Why did they need to be persuaded to stay together if their unusual views were so similar ?

But this certainly makes people wonder what it is that you want to share with your son which the authorities consider so unsuitable for him.

2. My contact was often stopped because I tried to talk to my son about UNCRC, human rights. “Authorities ” found that knowing his rights would undermine his “placement.” Medway could not bear a thought that my son finds out he is kept for nothing.

3. I was assaulted by SW Bob Summers at 16 of October , my son, s 16 birthday. I put live recordings on Facebook and Twitter I complained to police got crime ref. number.

Comments have been disabled.