Christian Voice is a prayer and action ministry for those Christians who:
(1) are fed up (and that is putting it mildly) with the way things are,
(2) have had enough of secularist politicians imposing wickedness on the rest of us and
(3) are not satisfied with trying to get ‘Christian influence in a secular world’ because
(4) they know ‘The earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof; the world and they that dwell therein’ (Psalm 24:1).
If you want to lift high the Crown Rights of the King of kings, you have found the right place!
- Yes, I/we wish to join Christian Voice. (Husband and wife may join as one)
- I/we support the aims of Christian Voice and agree with the Statement of Faith.
- Please send me my free copy of the Lamplight Bible reading plan (Christians are built up and fully equipped through seeking the Lord in His Word and He will bless you through regular study of it. “Lamplight” takes you through the Old and New Testaments over the course of the year with relevant psalms and proverbs) and the latest Christian Voice newsletter, full of confidential prayer targets, which never goes up on the web.
- I/we agree to computer storage of all information provided, solely for the use of Christian Voice, and to receiving communications (monthly newsletter, emails and the occasional text) from Christian Voice.
Aims of Christian Voice
- To uphold Christianity as the Faith of the United Kingdom.
- To be a voice for Biblical values in law and public policy.
- To defend and support traditional family life.
- At all times to rely humbly on the blessing of Almighty God.
Statement of Faith
- We believe in one creator God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, as stated in the historic creeds of the Christian church.
- We acknowledge Jesus Christ as Lord over all creation.
- We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired, infallible, written Word of God to whose precepts, given for the good of nations and individuals, all man’s laws must submit.
- We believe all government to be under the authority of God and that its purpose is the maintenance of freedom and justice solely in accordance with Biblical principles.
Join by subscribing below
If you agree with our Aims & our Statement of Faith then click the button below after selecting your combined year’s subscription and donation amount.
Cost of annual membership for UK residents is £20.00 or whatever you can prayerfully afford. We’ll send you the inspiring Christian Voice newsletter for a full year (ten copies in all). (Overseas residents please pay £40 to cover the extra cost of postage.) We value your support and pray the Lord’s blessing will rest upon you.
Existing members may use this page to renew. Select your combined subscription and donation amount and we shall match your details to our records.