According to the BBC, England’s chief inspector of schools is targetting what she calls ‘fundamentalists’ and ‘religious extremists’. Amanda Spielman, head of Ofsted, says some community leaders see schools as vehicles to ‘indoctrinate impressionable minds’. They use schools to narrow children’s horizons and ‘pervert education’, she says. Some schools even promote ‘extremist ideology’. She is …
Tag: Trojan Horse
- By Stephen in Big Brother, Homosexuality, Islam, Militant Atheism, Politics, Religious Hatred, Secularism, Sex Education, Transgenderism
- Prayer saves all in Prince Philip crash
- Tory Remainers in disarray
- Will the Grinch steal Brexit?
- 200 MPs meet Mrs May to oppose No Deal
- Open-Air Prayer at West Ham
- The clock is ticking for ‘No Deal’
- Mrs May faces no-confidence vote
- Brexit shambles as vote delayed
- Brutal Britain including: Harry Potter blamed for rise in exorcisms
- Is veganism a religion?