Feb 07

Parents protest against No Outsiders SexEd

23 comments

Skip to comment form

1. Thank you for reporting on these events Stephen.

2. I suppose the only thing that will make the authorities listen is to pull the children out of school. That might force some action by the school governors. Trouble is MPs and counsellors are all frightened of losing their positions of authority by opposing this LGBT trend which is currently forcing people to shut up in fear of being labelled homophobic or what’re ever label LGBT chooses to throw at them. Where are the church leaders in all this? Leaders are meant to lead and not bury there head in the sand and pretend nothing is happening. We are letting everyone down by staying silent, Our Lord included. Come Lord Jesus, take your rightful place in our society. Waken us up from the deep sleep we’ve fallen into. There is a war going on and we are still in barracks polishing our boots and pressing our uniforms. Sound the trumpet and rally the company for action!

• ADIX
      • ADIX on 11 February 2019 at 20:36

Dear KenStent 1949,

the church may be silent but – albeit we didn’t have a representative there – the Christian Peoples Alliance will not be silent as to what’s going on. Representatives from our party attend Prayer for Parliament. We have protested whenever Christians are persecuted, not least Asia Bibi in Pakistan (a ‘Commonwealth’ country). We have marched with pro-lifers.

It is time for the Church to Wake Up, Stand Up and SPEAK UP!!!

• Stephen
        • Stephen on 15 February 2019 at 16:33
          Author

We could have done with some CPA people on Thursday at the protest.

• BigMarktheGeezer
        • Mark J on 16 February 2019 at 12:21

the church “Waking Up, Standing Up and SPEAKing UP!!!” would, for me, involve preaching the Gospel (as our Lord commanded us to do), ON THE STREETS, to unbelievers, not just to supposed believers safely huddled in their church buildings. We should concentrate on this, imo, not fight the devil on his chosen battleground of politics.

In my experience, this the “church” simply WILL NOT do: they’ll have all sorts of activities labelled as “outreach” (football tournaments, coffee shops (oh boy, is THAT a favourite)), everything except simply preaching the Gospel, on the streets, going TO the people, not expecting them to come to us (someone has said that inviting unbelievers to church is like inviting criminals to visit the police station).

Imo, the church has mainly become useless and irrelevant in this country, they’re just social clubs (and not very social at that, if your face doesn’t fit), filled with “Christians” and leaders sticking their fingers in their ears, deaf to prophetic voices, and insisting everything is just fine. Christians have largely lost their saltiness and are only fit to be thrown out and trampled underfoot, imo. Imo, the Lord will, or has, remove many of the lampstands. Perhaps persecution will wake us up, it will certainly get rid of the lukewarm church attenders who aren’t born again and who give God a bad name. They’ve had loads of warnings, these are ignored. The Lord has even sent them prophets, and they do what they’re always done to prophets, persecuted them and thrown them out.

3. It is a great stand you are making, Stephen. I am aware of the total absence of any official church response here, and that is the weakness of our stance. The established church is worse than useless to the cause of Biblical Christianity. It is this failure that compounds the increasing problem of rampant Godlessness and political evil and stupidity.

4. There seems to be more to this than meets the eye. I think the way to go is to research Andrew Moffat and see where that leads us. Here is what I have spotted so far.

First of all it may be good to run through his Twitter posts and the posts made by his followers.

OK that gives us a picture of how it works in practice.

Next up is his CV.

So I’m trying to learn the jargon here. What is a ‘nurture group teacher’? This link gives us some background.

He’s also working for a PhD at Birmingham University. Now I really don’t know a great deal about that institution, but I did catch Birmingham City Council fund a gay pride type of event once. It was on one of my ‘follow the money’ trails.

What appears to be happening is there is a kind of collaboration between state institutions (usually universities) who specialise in the science of psychology, and the state’s political faction. So the state’s political faction decrees that the number of homosexuals in society should be increased, for whatever reason, and then they pull all the resources of the state which can help to achieve that dictum, and then the performance of state employees is measured via such metrics, which clearly makes people like Andrew Moffat an exceptionally talented individual if seen by the ideological measures the state attributes to one’s performance, hence leading to promotional prospects etc.

However, I smell something slightly different from the average state star in social engineering projects. The way it works with mass psychology is the crowd need a human figure as a representation of a non-human institution. The soviet union for example had Stalin. It only works properly if there is just the one of these (another example is ‘best selling author’). They need their hero to head the cause, and I believe Andrew Moffat is being set up as this kind of role model, hence the MBE. He’s getting a name for himself out there.

Mind you if you slay this dragon and put it out of commission they will find another. If you fight and lose then it makes their hero look even greater. You see there is a kind of normal mode of protest, and these university types have studied it and worked out their countermeasures. The crowd is stupid, no matter what kind of crowd. The most effective form of protest I have found is to not act in the way they expect it to be played out. Think of something original and find something not a lot of people know about regarding this man and often you can catch them unrehearsed. There will be some skulduggery under some stone or another. You can often find it using unconventional ways of researching, i.e. not via the daily papers, but other means, like ingenious means. I myself like to sit on ideas and think about them, and often the solution just pops into my mind. I remind myself thought that the first step is information – the more the better.

Anyway it make me happy that people are getting active. They are fighting rather than taking it. God bless them.

• Stephen
      • Stephen on 8 February 2019 at 09:26
        Author

Thank you Andrew. I read in the link that the ‘Nurture Groups’ arise because of inadequate parenting, that the group brings a small number of children together with a couple of staff and that ‘The staff provide role models for the children to observe and begin to copy.’ So that is what the Moffat has been up to…

• Woolley
    • Woolley on 8 February 2019 at 11:00

We were talking about this with our family over lunch the other day, namely indoctrination of our children particularly in the school environment. I commented, “For wicked men to triumph it is only necessary for good men to remain silent”, then involuntarily I added, “Oh, that it were that simple”!
    Sad to say we have moved so far down the road of wickedness, we have been in serious trouble with our Lord for some time. “The wrath of God is being revealed………………” (Romans 1:18-32) in our nation, & has been for decades. Our nation, leaders & false church have been drinking the cup of God’s wrath for some time, so maybe we can only expect it to get worse as we gallop towards the return of our Lord Jesus Christ? Jesus, who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly” (Revelation 22:20 & 21). May we keep our focus on Him, the author & perfecter of our faith, to ensure we do not become overwhelmed.
    No wonder more & more Christian parents are “home schooling”! Much love & prayer, David.

• BigMarktheGeezer
      • Mark J on 10 February 2019 at 23:43

they’ll be coming after the homeschoolers soon, its already started

• Child-of-God
        • A. K on 22 February 2019 at 18:00

You are right. Did you see the very recent Dispatches programme, where all sorts of lies were told about home-education and complete omission of very many failings by state schools which are letting children down all the time, academically, emotionally and definitely spiritually.

• BigMarktheGeezer
          • Mark J on 22 February 2019 at 23:45

I know. Most people believe that our leaders/politicians may be stupid, incompetent, etc but they believe that their motives are basically good. I think it is becoming increasingly obvious that this isn’t the case, that they have an agenda of their own, basically following, or certainly borrowed from, cultural Marxism, which basically aims to destroy Western civilisation. Whether they are doing this DELIBERATELY (eg who dare stand up to the LGBT/transgender/etc etc etc lobby without losing their careers?), they are certainly following its maxims. I’m not sure if I believe in the Illuminati, but if they DO exist, suddenly a lot of inexplicable things become explicable, which cannot easily be explained without such a postulation! (see George Soros, etc)

• BigMarktheGeezer
    • Mark J on 8 February 2019 at 12:43

The Frankfurt School:

• BusyMum
    • Ruth K on 8 February 2019 at 16:14

My theory regarding the Varkey Global Teacher prize is that the Middle Eastern hosts of the ceremony, far from being embarrassed by celebrating a gay activist, will be more than happy to award the prize to a ‘teacher’ who has done so much to wreck Britain and make the Islamic takeover into a walkover.

• Stephen
      • Stephen on 8 February 2019 at 17:05
        Author

That’s not quite how it works in UAE, Ruth K!

• BigMarktheGeezer
    • Mark J on 9 February 2019 at 12:11

This guy Moffatt is either naive and stupid, or quite brave: the gays have bullied the Christians, and we have caved in, turned the other cheek etc. Taking on the Muslims is another matter, they’re not quite so much of a pushover.

5. I ran a little campaign once, and it was on a forum which was rather small and insignificant in the scheme of things, but you see I had this idea which was a bit unconventional. The target was some rather dopey equalities minister who was a keen activist for gay rights, especially lesbians and all of that transgender nonsense. It was quite clear she was not up for the job, but had got to become this minister on ideological grounds. I mean really and truly I got the impression she was a well-meaning kind of girl who had been seriously misled.

Anyway, this little campaign was in the form of a bit of entertainment. I kind of reframed what she was doing on a day-to-day basis to make it into more like a comic strip with daily additions to the story of the life of this equalities minister, much in the style of a child’s book. It was all quite innocent, nothing nasty, but she herself provided the humour. She would say such stupid things over microphones at rallies for the transgender and the like, that it was easy to pick some quotes to provide the day’s episode.

I ran this for maybe six months, and after a while I started to notice the audience going up, and had over 10 000 views, which was far more than an average thread would pick up. It became like a soap opera, and the girl never failed to let me down with something new and funny that I could craft into the next episode.

She didn’t last too long in that job until she got booted out, and I wonder if that little campaign had helped. I suspect those who run political parties fear above most things that they will not be taken seriously. This is their Achilles heel. The kind of supporters they have are people who are ‘not all there’, and a little wayward in their thinking. You can pick the material up on the web very easily.

6. This is nothing less than outright child abuse. As a retired social that at one time worked with children and youngsters this would have been serious enough abuse to result in consideration for removal of a child from an abusive situation. Systematic abuse of children is now taking place by ‘the system’ with impunity, and being supported and applauded by our MPs and representatives in the political sphere. The mind boggles as to the catastrophic results that are to come. We reap what we sow. Sow the wind, we reap the whirlwind.

• Child-of-God
      • A. K on 22 February 2019 at 18:05

I agree it is child abuse. Teachers are acting in loco parentis and it is the parental role to instil morals and boundaries in children, to teach them right from wrong, not to tell them anything they want to do is fine, no matter the risk. We all know that STDs and HIV are more common among homosexuals and that by it’s nature, it encourages promiscuity. I also strongly believe it’s child abuse to allow homosexual couples to foster and adopt children. There are plenty of YT videos where children of these people speak out about how harmful it was to them. It’s a societal breakdown of the family unit. Children do better with married parents (and I do not count any form of civil ceremony or same sex “marriage” as an actual real marriage). Everything is upside-down. Parental rights and roles are being stripped, the state is taking over and ruining our children.

• Wendover
    • Wendy G on 13 February 2019 at 21:58

Great article Stephen. It is good to think that we are working with Muslims on this occasion to the same end. I would be horrified if my children were being taught such things. Keep up the good work!

• Child-of-God
      • A. K on 22 February 2019 at 18:06

They are teaching this in all schools. It’s just that parents of this school are standing up to it. I wish so much that happened in all schools. And they don’t consult parents either, which is the most insidious and deliberate act possible.

• Dar
    • Dar on 8 March 2019 at 07:06

Hmm this is an interesting one. Most of the protesting parents are Muslims and Christian Voice is joining with them to provide a ‘united’ voice. I can think of several passages of Scripture that would beg caution. My personal opinion is that If the idea is to witness to the Muslims that Christ is the only way then it could prove profitable. But there again how does that ‘united’ front then witness to the ones who are hell bent on promoting this without being compromised by those whom one has joined with?

Dar

• Stephen
      • Stephen on 8 March 2019 at 16:14
        Author

This is all down to ‘What do you wish to achieve?’ If you wish to achieve stopping pro-LGBT RSE, then you go about it one way. If you wish to preach the Gospel to Muslims, you have no end of opportunities to pitch up on the Alum Rock Road and do so. We have done that in the past. Let me know when you are going.

Comments have been disabled.