On 7th December 2017, the United States of America recognised Jerusalem as the capital of the state of Israel. Donald Trump announced the move the day before. The US president said: ‘I’ve judged this course of action to be in the best interests of the United States of America and the pursuit of peace between …
Tag: Ismail Haniyeh
- Al-Aqsa Mosque, Arab League, Binyamin Netanyahu, birds flying, Christian Voice, Coronation, Day of Rage, Donald Trump, Fatah, France, General Allenby, Haggai, Hamas, Holy Land, Hubert Parry, Ismail Haniyeh, Israel, Jerusalem, Jibril Rajoub, Lamplight, Mike Pence, Mohammed, Nasser Al-Kidwa, Night-Journey, Palestine Liberation Organization, Palestinians, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Saudi Arabia, Security Council, Stephen Green, Tel Aviv, UK, United Nations, United States of America, US embassy, West Bank, Yehuda Ben Samuel, Yehuda the Hassid, Zechariah, Zerubbabel
- Open-Air Prayer at West Ham
- Western Money funds immoral Kenyan NGOs
- Islamophobia – problem or invention?
- Hallmark Channel reinstates gay ads
- General Election – the final push
- Brutal Britain including: Lib Dems vow to ‘completely reform’ Gender Recognition Act
- Dude in a Dress is UK UN Women’s Advocate
- Britain including: Traffic lights across Greater Manchester turned into LGBT+ symbols
- Brutal Britain including: Dog bashed to death by teen gang with bricks as he howled in pain
- Who funds LGBT NGOs in Africa?