Research into adoption and care rates has revealed a postcode lottery. Children in some areas in England are 12 times more likely to be removed and adopted by child protection units. The BBC and the Bureau of Investigative Journalism sent Freedom of Information Act enquiries to all English local authorities. Half provided full responses. The …
Tag: Blake Fowler
- adoption, Andy Bilson, BBC, Blake Fowler, Bureau of Investigative Journalism, Christian Voice, Family Division, Freedom of Information Act, Greenwich, Kent County Council, Medway Council, significant harm, Sir Mark Hedley, Social Services, Southampton, Southampton City Council, Stephen Green, targets
- Prayer saves all in Prince Philip crash
- Tory Remainers in disarray
- Will the Grinch steal Brexit?
- 200 MPs meet Mrs May to oppose No Deal
- Open-Air Prayer at West Ham
- The clock is ticking for ‘No Deal’
- Mrs May faces no-confidence vote
- Brexit shambles as vote delayed
- Brutal Britain including: Harry Potter blamed for rise in exorcisms
- Is veganism a religion?