Medway Council is asking a court to jail a father for contempt of court after he posted a picture of his in-care son online. Medway Council took son into care Canterbury Family Court heard the father, a concert pianist, had breached an order made by Mrs Justice Theis in 2015 banning him, or anyone, from …
Category: Social Services
- Anders Breivik, Ann Domeney, Canterbury Family Court, Care Plan, Christian Voice, contempt of court, Court of Appeal, Family Court, Family Court injustice, Human Rights Act, Inherited Holocaust Trauma, Judge Richard Scarratt, Mark Challoner, Medway Council, Melanie Gill, Mrs Justice Theis, Sarah Cahill, Social Services, Southampton, Stephen Green, Ukraine, Vinnytsa, Windsor and Maidenhead
Three children taken into care by Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council on the strength of a false allegation of sexual abuse were returned home yesterday. Walsall’s decision to return the children came after their barrister Richard Hadley reviewed the evidence in the case following a failed prosecution of the family’s eldest boys in Wolverhampton Crown Court. A …
P.S. (26th October 2016): Walsall’s barrister, Mr Richard Hadley, today undertook to complete his examination of all the evidence by next week. He gave Mr Justice Keehan, sitting in the High Court in Nottingham, the clearest possible indication that he expects there to be no case of abuse to answer. In that event, he said …
In legal cases what is said between advocates in a conference room is often as important as what happens in court. And so it proved on Wednesday last week (14th September 2016) at Walsall Family Court, where a local authority was forced to go back to the drawing board in a child care case. ACQUITTAL …
Update 22/09/2016: Click here for Council look anew at care case. A senior family court judge told a court last Friday (9th September 2016) that a ‘Not Guilty’ verdict in the criminal court did not mean the defendants were innocent. Judge Rosalind Bush said a ‘Not Guilty’ verdict merely meant the jury had not been …
By Stephen Green (Update 22nd November 2016: At the latest hearing yesterday, instead of agreeing to a plan to return the children forthwith, the local authority opposed it. There will now be a contested hearing in early March 2017. So the injustice and the emotional harm being done to the children by Bexley continues, at …
By Stephen Green A local authority has lost its bid to put four children from a Christian home up for adoption. Sitting in Worcester Family Court in Worcester’s impressive old Shire Hall building, His Honour Judge Richard Rundell ordered instead that the children should stay in long-term foster care and enjoy regular contact with their …
A Family Court judge has ruled two children should go home after criticising a local authority for failing to admit that they were suffering emotional harm in its care. District Judge Patrick Perusko made the order on Friday 26th February 2016 in Milton Keynes Family Court. A series of exchanges between the judge and Mr …
A local authority has failed in a bid to oust a journalist covering a child protection case in the family court. Buckinghamshire County Council (leader Cllr Martin Tett, left) initially raised no objection to the presence of Stephen Green, National Director of Christian Voice and an accredited journalist, in a case where they were seeking …
Two adolescent girls taken into care by a local authority’s social services had to sleep in their school uniforms, a court was told yesterday. District Judge Patrick Perusko, sitting in Milton Keynes Family Court, heard that the sisters, one aged 14 and the other 12, were not provided by Buckinghamshire County Council with night clothes. …
- Brutal Britain including: More than 70,000 pensioners will spend Christmas alone
- Are vaccines killing people?
- Brutal Britain including: Why are MPs helping gambling companies feed on addiction and misery?
- Open-Air Prayer at West Ham
- Brutal Britain including: Carrie Johnson says Boris is ‘completely committed’ to gay rights
- Football doctor in ‘flat earth’ slur
- Plan B’s Vaccine Passports – Respond!
- Read Gender Studies in Kabul!
- Ministers scorn science to jab children
- Brutal Britain including: English Church Vandalised Just Days After Reopening