- We believe in one creator God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, as stated in the historic creeds of the Christian church.
- We acknowledge Jesus Christ as Lord over all creation.
- We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired, infallible, written Word of God to whose precepts, given for the good of nations and individuals, all man’s laws must submit.
- We believe all government to be under the authority of God and that its purpose is the maintenance of freedom and justice solely in accordance with Biblical principles.
WHAT OUR MEMBERS SAY
- “This is just what we’ve been praying for.”
- “I have found the professionalism and accuracy extremely useful and thank you for all the hard work I know this entails.”
- “I cannot thank the Lord enough for pointing me towards your name and address. It’s great, fantastic. I know who to write to, what to write about and what I’m talking about.”
“And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.” Jeremiah 29:7
Find out how to join Christian Voice and stand up for the King of kings (clicking on the link below does not commit you to join)