One of the UK ‘s leading domain name registrars has threatened to cut off traffic to a Christian website.
Pipex emailed threatening the action against www.christianvoice.org.uk with no warning and without a proper reason minutes before close of business today. They had already, unilaterally and without telling them, removed control of the domain name from Christian Voice earlier in the day, before they sent the email.
Our website, which is well-known for its opposition to gay rights, could disappear from screens before Saturday. Suspicion over behind the scenes activity has fallen on the Gay Police Association, described as ‘the sworn enemies’ of Christian Voice.
In a strange twist, the contact email address for a ‘Sarah Cooper’, described as ‘Customer Solutions Team’ for Pipex, came back ‘user unknown’ when emailed.
Stephen Green, National Director of Christian Voice, said tonight:
‘This Sarah Cooper says Pipex has received a complaint ‘of an official nature’ requesting removal of the website, which suggests some Government involvement. It also speaks of ‘the defamatory material’ on the site without specifying it, so we do not have a clue what their problem is.
‘They claim our website uses their servers, which it doesn’t, and then they offer to discuss the matter while giving no time to do so and providing a non-contactable email address.
‘I sense the dark hand of our sworn enemies the Gay Police Association behind all this. It could be that they have taken exception to us calling them liars over their ‘Bloody Bible’ advertisement, but it was the Advertising Standards Authority which ruled that they had failed on the tests of decency, and crucially, on truthfulness and substantiation.
‘We shall see what transpires over the next day or so, but if the Christian Voice website does come down, Pipex can expect legal action. A commercial company cannot act as judge and jury unilaterally cutting off valuable web traffic on a whim or because of behind-the-scenes politicking. If they get away with it, every politically incorrect website is at risk.’
Join Christian Voice
Christian Voice is a prophetic ministry in the ‘forthtelling’ sense for those Christians who are fed up with the way things are, have had enough of secularist politicians imposing wickedness on the rest of us and who are not satisfied with trying to get ‘Christian influence in a secular world’ because they know ‘The earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof; the world and they that dwell therein’ (Psalm 24:1). If you want instead to lift high the Crown Rights of the King of kings, you have found the right place!
- Yes, I/we wish to join Christian Voice. (Husband and wife may join as one)
- I/we unreservedly support the aims of Christian Voice and agree with the Statement of Faith.
- Please send me my free copy of Britain in Sin, which lifts the lid on the unrighteous legislation of the past fifity years and its devastating social consequences, my free copy of Understanding Islam, which will tell me all I need to know about Islam, my free copy of Labelling Halal, which exposes the secret sale of Islamic meat, and the latest Christian Voice newsletter, full of confidential prayer targets, which never goes up on the web.
- I/we agree to computer storage of all information provided, solely for the use of Christian Voice.
Aims of Christian Voice
- To uphold Christianity as the Faith of the United Kingdom.
- To be a voice for Biblical values in law and public policy.
- To defend and support traditional family life.
- At all times to rely humbly on the blessing of Almighty God.
Statement of Faith
- We believe in one creator God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, as stated in the historic creeds of the Christian church.
- We acknowledge Jesus Christ as Lord over all creation.
- We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired, infallible, written Word of God to whose precepts, given for the good of nations and individuals, all man’s laws must submit.
- We believe all government to be under the authority of God and that its purpose is the maintenance of freedom and justice solely in accordance with Biblical principles.
Cost of annual membership is £20.00
If you agree with the Aims & Statement of Faith then click the button below.
If you wish to renew your membership please click the button below. We will match your details to our records.