A few days ago, people calling in to Premier Radio were challenged to say what was wrong with David Cameron’s plans for ‘gay marriage’. In the main, they knew it was wrong, but they could not articulate why. You may feel the same, but you don’t have to be tongue-tied any longer.
Our pro-marriage briefing The Trivilisation of Matrimony opposes Cameron’s ‘gay marriage’ plans, firstly from a biblical perspective, and then by unpacking all the other arguments (see contents below). We are not ashamed of the Cross in Christian Voice, and the words of Jesus Christ on this issue form the cornerstone of our objections. We are so keen to get this accessible 16-page booklet into your hands, we are giving it away free if you join Christian Voice today.
Join Christian Voice today, and get The Trivilisation of Matrimony and our latest newsletter, leading on the ‘gay marriage’ issue, absolutely free! We’ll also send you Britain in Sin, which lays out the anti-Christian legislation passed in the last sixty years and our information-packed briefings Understanding Islam and Labelling Halal – all by return of post. You won’t want to miss any of those! Join over the weekend and we’ll have everything in the post for you on Monday.
Click here: http://www.christianvoice.org.uk/?page_id=1003
Matthew 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
Let’s do it! Join Christian Voice today:
THE TRIVIALISATION OF MATRIMONY
Table of Contents
- Marriage instituted by God as the first social institution
- Marriage endorsed and affirmed by the Lord Jesus Christ
- The limits of earthly government
- The consummation of marriage
- The exclusivity of marriage vs homosexual promiscuity
- The Government cannot define ‘gay’ consummation or adultery!
- Marriage as the bedrock of society
- Marriage and children
- Same-sex ‘marriage’ is not a human right
- Same-sex ‘marriage’ threatens religious freedom
- Same-sex ‘marriage’ strips the meaning out of marriage
- The public are opposed to same-sex ‘marriage’
- What about civil partnerships?
- How to make your views known