Christian Voice is a prayer and action ministry for those Christians who:
(1) are fed up (and that is putting it mildly) with the way things are,
(2) have had enough of secularist politicians imposing wickedness on the rest of us and
(3) are not satisfied with trying to get ‘Christian influence in a secular world’ because
(4) they know ‘The earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof; the world and they that dwell therein’ (Psalm 24:1).
If you want to lift high the Crown Rights of the King of kings, you have found the right place!
- Yes, I/we wish to join Christian Voice. (Husband and wife may join as one)
- I/we unreservedly support the aims of Christian Voice and agree with the Statement of Faith.
- Please send me my free copy of Britain in Sin, which lifts the lid on the unrighteous legislation of the past fifity years and its devastating social consequences, my free copy of Understanding Islam, which will tell me all I need to know about Islam, my free copy of Labelling Halal, which exposes the secret sale of Islamic meat, my free briefing on ‘gay marriage’ ‘The Trivialisation of Matrimony’, and the latest Christian Voice newsletter, full of confidential prayer targets, which never goes up on the web.
- Anyone joining before 1st January also gets a free one-year Lamplight Bible Reading Plan. If you want a Lamplight Bible Reading Plan but do not wish to join, click HERE.
- I/we agree to computer storage of all information provided, solely for the use of Christian Voice.
Aims of Christian Voice
- To uphold Christianity as the Faith of the United Kingdom.
- To be a voice for Biblical values in law and public policy.
- To defend and support traditional family life.
- At all times to rely humbly on the blessing of Almighty God.
Statement of Faith
- We believe in one creator God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, as stated in the historic creeds of the Christian church.
- We acknowledge Jesus Christ as Lord over all creation.
- We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired, infallible, written Word of God to whose precepts, given for the good of nations and individuals, all man’s laws must submit.
- We believe all government to be under the authority of God and that its purpose is the maintenance of freedom and justice solely in accordance with Biblical principles.
Join by subscribing below
If you agree with our Aims & our Statement of Faith then click the button below after selecting your combined subscription and donation amount.
Cost of annual membership for UK residents is £20.00 or whatever you can prayerfully afford. (Overseas residents £40 to cover extra cost of postage.) We value your support and pray the Lord’s blessing will rest upon you.
(Existing members may use this page to renew. Select your combined subscription and donation amount and we shall match your details to our records.)