We have sown the wind:
- Abolished the death penalty but legalised the murder of children in the womb.
- Enacted no-fault divorce on demand and forced mothers out to work.
- Legalised trading on the Lord’s day and instituted a national lottery.
- Legalised pornography and homosexual acts and taught evil to our children in school.
- Given away the Queen’s sovereignty – owed to Almighty God alone – to the European Union.
And we reap the whirlwind:
- 6 million unborn children have died in just 35 years.
- 40% of births are now illegitimate, 56% of marriages end in divorce, 29% of men are economically inactive and over a million children are in day care.
- There are two-and-a-half times as many murders as fifty years ago, 45 times as much violent crime, 18 times as many rapes are reported, and crime rates generally have increased 10-fold.
- TV, radio, and the arts are awash with blasphemy, violence and perversion, while virtue is derided.
- Public and personal debt has overtaken income – the average British household now owes almost £40,000.
- Government has become bureaucratic, profligate and corrupt, injustice is being done in our land and our historic liberties are being taken away.
“Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness.” Isaiah 10:1
Find out how to join Christian Voice and stand up for the King of kings (clicking on the link below does not commit you to join)