A Parliamentary Abortion Bill to repeal laws against the practice was given a First Reading in the House of Commons yesterday (13th March 2017). The Ten Minute Rule Bill abolishes Sections 58 and 59 of the Offences Against the Person Act 1861. See how that matters here. (All our links open automatically in a new …
Daily Archive: 14 March 2017
- Hampshire County Council takes Football Kid
- Mrs May’s General Election Challenge
- Theresa May’s Easter Message of Hypocrisy
- Beautiful babies, missiles and chocolate cake
- Replace Michael Fallon with a man of peace!
- Christian Voice Press Release: astonished at Boris pull-out
- Missile strike follows Idlib ‘gas attack’
- Israeli Apartheid Week
- Idlib gas attack – hang on a minute!
- Islamic Extremism Unit launched